Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

World Cup Prediction

I had been asked to put forth a World Cup Bracket Prediction. I filled out a bracket on ESPN last week, but had forgotten to throw it up. So, for all those interested, here was my best guess, greatly influenced by my Italian bias, I must admit.

GROUP GRADUATES

Group A

France
Mexico

Group B

Argentina
Nigeria

Group C

England
USA

Group D

Germany
Ghana

Group E

Netherlands
Cameroon

Group F

Italy
Paraguay

Group G

Brazil
Portugal

Group H

Spain
Chile


SECOND ROUND

France def. Nigeria
England def. Ghana
Argentina def. Mexico
Germany def. USA
Paraguay def. Netherlands
Brazil def. Chile
Italy def. Cameroon
Spain def. Portugal


QUARTERFINALS

England def. France
Argentina def. Germany
Brazil def. Paraguay
Italy def. Spain


SEMIFINALS

Brazil def. England
Italy def. Argentina


FINALS

Italy def. Brazil


-APT

No comments:

Post a Comment