Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ci Vediamo!

Just a note to the readers.

-THE-A-TRAIN- is on vacation, off to the homeland of Italy for two weeks. I'm going to be picking up the hockey coverage for the rest of this Stanley Cup Final. I've shied away from covering too much Hockey, mostly because -THE-A-TRAIN- loves it and knows all you need to know about it. Unfortunately, I lost touch with the game after the lockout, as it came at an inconvenient time: my starting Boston College, which did not carry OLN/Vs. on their cable package. Though I try (probably unsuccessfully) not to let my biases show, I hate the Bruins and watched no hockey instead of watching them and listening to their crap NESN announcers. But I digress. So I apologize in advance that I am not 100% up to date on all of the stud youngsters that are tearing up the ice in today's younger, faster NHL; however I promise you no drop off in pound-for-pound game analysis. I love the sport and have vast experience both following and playing the game myself. I can't wait to share the experience with you of a great final.

-APT

No comments:

Post a Comment